Friday, February 10, 2012

the brilliance of will

Check out the little cartoon my animator friend William Bradford designed for this blog!




Thanks, Will, for taking time out of your busy schedule (he has animated for My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, not to mention his own crazy projects). Keep on creating!

In other news, it's Friday. I am ready for the weekend, but it feels like the entire country of Namibia has decided to seek legal help on Friday, an hour before I'm supposed to get off work. I may or may not have stuck my finger into a jar of mayo and then licked it all off.

It's also raining. Again. Hard. It's the rainy season, so that's normal. I however would like it to stop raining so I can go to the bathroom.

Finally, I leave you with this question that I have been pondering:

What happens if i put Oshikandela in my coffee instead of cream? Is there anyway that it will turn out like a Frappucino?