Thursday, March 21, 2013

live music show in Nunavut!


logo by Charles Lynch

On Tuesday March 26 at 8PM Eastern Standard Time (that's 6PM Mountain Time, my time), I'm going to be putting on a live show that's going to be streamed at the same time on Youtube, as part of this Canadian live music series called Tuestock that my colleague Jared Davidson is running (he's the editor-in-chief of Jam Jar Words).  

I'll be playing some new Scary Bear Soundtrack songs (that's the name of my band!) right from my very own home, for the whole world to see. I've already talked about how much I love my new home; now you'll be able to see with your own eyes! I'll also be releasing Scary Bear Soundtrack's new single "Victoria Island", which is about both the Arctic and Ottawa (featuring musicians from both places as well as other Canadian cities and Europe). And I'll be debuting a song I wrote about my first northern lights.

If you want to take part, just click on this link on the date at the right time: http://youtube.com/tuestock I've got more information about it here. Also, this is the Facebook page for the event.

See you there!