Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I'm still here!

So sorry I haven't been writing much lately! It's been a busy couple of weeks, especially with CBC Music's Searchlight contest for Canada's Best New Artist. But we have great news - we've now made it to the top 10 in the whole country with the song that Avid Napper and I wrote, The Longest Night. So just be patient with my absences from this blog for the next little bit, at least until they finally kick us out.

In the meantime, Christine and I will be doing a daily "vlog" (video blog) for this round of Searchlight. We figured our success in this contest will serve as a good opportunity to let people know what life in the north is like. Here's our first vlog entry, filmed in one of the most popular spots for us - the weight room:



Remember to keep voting for us! http://music.cbc.ca/#/artists/Scary-Bear-Soundtrack